Sunday, February 10, 2013

tears are falling





the words 'be well' seemed so sad
so tears are already welling up
they fill up in between my eyes
so I try to hide it with my hand

I heard you telling me to be happy
but when I said I couldn't go on without you
you said this is all for me
and I really hated you

tears are falling
my smile is disappearing
because you once lived in my heart that I called love
and you have left me

rain is falling
I wonder if the skies know how I feel
I cover my eyes so I won't hurt more
so I won't see you anymore

I'm still in the same spot
because you might turn around and come back
I count the memories
one , two , three
as I stand in this place alone

what is love ?
what is separation ?
why is it only hurting me ?
making me never able to love again





*I'm just searching for the rainbow :') *




2 comments:

Diyan Hani said...

hai yunk..mbls singghn...cml header.slmt bknln

Mawar berduri said...

moga ceria selalu

senyum. ^_^

ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY KHOIRUN ANNISYAK