Monday, October 8, 2012

spm is coming



done with renaissance night , organized by our lovely pendeta family :) thumbs upp ! (Y)
thankyou semua orangg ! muahciked



and now , just a few days to face my dear , SPM :') just about 27 days more . oh God ! takde kesedaran langsung nak exam . makan tido main jaa banyak . waste time macam tu ja tapi takpa . still ada masa lagi nak struggle . for my biology and history , please be nice to me okayy tsktsk



 " When you talk , you repeat what you already know . when you listen , you often learn something "




dear friends ,
pray for our success 
good result , insyaAllah :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your work on this web page. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY KHOIRUN ANNISYAK